Sent: Wednesday, January 29, 2003 2:04 PM
Subject: [RCSE] Futaba TX on 12V?

Can my old non computer futaba TX be run on 12V?  Or do I need to drop it down to 10V?  I'd think it would be OK.  The reason I ask is that I can't see spending $20 for batteries on this ancient transmitter, and I have a 12V 4.5ah gel cel here that'd be perfect, if I ran a small cord to it and let it sit on the ground.  It'd make the TX ligher, too ;-)

Any bad effects from this?
Ryan Flowers - Reno NV
http://www.ryanflowers.com
http://www.cruiserpages.com