Well,

When I got there, the troops were conspiring against
me. They convinced me to run the stairstep of 3, 5, 7,
9, 11, etc. We set up a 20 X 50 runway and the flights
were only counted if they terminated in a legal
landing within the runway space, and didn't over run
the task time by more than a minute. I don't remember
who on the web suggested that task, as I didn't save
the post, but THANKS! We really enjoyed the task, as
it was very relaxed, but there was TONS of flying. NO
landing points were awarded, but many had trouble
making that runway, and had to refly. Again, lots of
flying. That 11 minute task proved to be tougher than
anyone could have predicted. Only Tim Bennet and I
made it that far, and both of us in the same thermal.
That tie was settled by a coin toss as there were
out-of-towners that wanted to scram...

Gary Litwak was 3rd with a Majestic, Tim Bennett of
Dallas was 2nd with an Oly II, and I won with my
Legionair 100...but only by a coin toss!

Now you see why I thought it was such great

Jack Womack,
Vice President
Houston Hawks

Real men scratch build...