I just bagged my first wing from start to finish and now I have a bit of
a mess that I need help with.  I did not take the realy clean approach
it was more of the shotgun approach in painting my mylars.

I pulled the wing out of the bag this morning and it looked pretty good
and the mylars came out clean where the wing was sitting but on the
outer fringes of the mylars are still covered in paint and I just don't
know how to clean them without damaging them.

Any suggestions?

Thanks,
Tripp