From: Pat McCleave [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Saturday, February 08, 2003 3:52 PM
To: Dave Nasatir; RCSE
Subject: Re: [RCSE] Finders Keepers?

Dave,

Without a doubt the right thing for the finder to do is to give the plane
back.  An effort should be made to find who this individual is and at least
ask him of his intentions.  I for one would be very interested in the out
come of this cause if the kid does not get his plane and gear back I would
be interested in donating to a fund to help buy the kid a new plane.  I
would guess there would be several others on RCSE that would help as well.
Please keep us informed.  In our neck of the woods the plane would have been
returned and a thank you would have been reward enough.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS