> I'd like to make a variety of different wings but don't have the tools,
> time or patience (emphasis on tools and patience) to make my own
> templates.  Is there anyplace out there or anyone who makes templates or
> a system of trading templates or renting them?

Go to Home depot and get some aluminum coil (roofing valley) it comes in
different widths.
You can glue the print out to the metal and cut it with scissors. Dress it
with a small file.
For one off designs, just contact cement them to the foam. You can cut quite
a few wings with a set
before they wear out. If you want a more permanent template, use the
galvanized sheets for roof
patching, they are $0.59 and about 10"x6" Cut the template with a lower
section that can drop
into slots in a "wing panel holding board". You can use the same board for
all your templates.
I can make an aluminum template set in about 10 minutes, the galv. steel
takes about 30 minutes.
You can also use masonite and a bandsaw.......

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com