The last tim I did it, here's what I did. I made 1/32 ply floors for
the servo wells and gave them a thin coat of epoxy so they wouldn't be
porous. Then I got some 2" diameter heat-shrink at the local industrial
electronics store ($5 for a 5-year supply). This is a bit rubbery, not
slick. Cut the mounting lugs off the servos. Shrank the tubing over the
DS368s from top to bottom, then cut a little opening with fingernail
scissors so that the spline was in the clear. To make sure that the
servo couldn't shift position within the tubing, I cut a 1/8" wide
strip from some strapping tape and wrapped it around the servo
perpendicular to the tubing. Set up the arm, and glue in with
epoxy/micro balloons. Makes a nice installation; ez in, ez out.