Used Litco Alpha 4.   $275

Quite possibly the rarest and most coveted battery charger on earth!  OK
maybe not, but they are damn hard to get.

If you don't want to wait until July 10th for the order list to open
again (last time I believe it was open for 12 Minutes) This is your
chance!

If you don't know what it is or just want more information go to:
http://home.att.net/~LitcoSys/indx.htm

Here are some pics of the charger and accessories I'll give you with it:

Just the Charger:
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~orman/gliderpics/alpha4-small.jpg

Alpha 4 with all accessories:
http://www.public.iastate.edu/~orman/gliderpics/alpha4all-medium.jpg

The charging wires are all homemade and I can't testify they will last
forever. This is normal, Litco does not make or sell the wires. Litco
does sell the end that plugs into the charger, but these are available
at Radio Shack as well.