I've used this balloon technique for patching up a Filip T tail glass
fuse and a carbon DLG pod.   Get some thick round balloons that will
be about 1 ft in diameter when fully inflated.  The long thin hot dog
balloons look like they will do the trick, but don't.  They burst to
easily.  The large round ones will distort as you inflate them in a
confined space.  I kept a little compressor going for hours keeping
the balloon inflated while the epoxy cured.  The "extra" air from the
compressor escaping through the open side of a T fitting with the
tubing/balloon on the other side.  Try out the setup prior to actually
doing the patch.

The challenge I found was not getting the glass/carbon to fall over on
itself as I worked to get it into position down in the fuse.  I
resorted to lightly wetting out the patch with just a little epoxy and
letting it cure so it wasn't so limp.  That way I could place it with
a set of forceps or rods as it had some structure/rigidity.  Also
found out it was better to work with some segments that overlapped
than one big continuous piece.  Also used mold release on the balloon
but don't know if that was necessary.  Herb