I'm informed that you do indeed need to be an AMA member to access the members only area. My cookies, and probably donuts as well, are smarter than I am! Just for kicks, I deleted all AMA cookies and it does ask you for your last name and AMA number to enter the members only area. So I may not have done our friend from Sweden much good...

Loren