--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> I print templates onto regular paper. Then use
> rubber cement to bond the
> paper to the wood. Cut out the parts, then peel the
> paper off afterwards.

Is this the intended purpose of the printing?  If so
then instead of rubber cement use 3M77 aerosol spray -
which is just like rubber cement but less permanent
and more convenient.  You can get it, or similar, in
most hardware stores and 'better' modeling shops.  I
use this stuff a lot for doing templates, cutting ply
parts and any kind of temporary laminar glomming.

jeb