At 06:07 AM 3/11/2003 -0800, tony estep wrote:
I would never disagree with Harley about anything, but I have found
that my Microlux table saw is even better than my bandsaw for stripping
wood. It makes a wider kerf, so I guess you could call that a negative,
but in every other respect it is ideal.

I agree with you on this one. My Microlux is one of my favorite tools, right up there with a Dremel Moto-tool. It ain't cheap, but it is a precision tool and a joy to use.

Bill

--
War is SO 20th century.

Bill Johns