D.O.,
Well.. the final cure was to send the Tx to Ernie Pritchard. There is a
silver lining to this cloud, though. I had been meaning to send him the Tx
to get a 3000 mAh battery, a side mounted slide switch for camber and a
shift switch so I can use a whole bunch of "other " recievers AND it did not
occur mid-season before a contest.
  AND perhaps my error will inform others to keep their KEYCODES handy. Let
us learn from another's mistake for once..BTW I do like the TX.
Dave Malone