I believe the info you are looking for is from Andy Lennon and is called Model Aircraft Design.  He had a number of articles in Model Aviation.  As Bill C. mentioned, I'd check Air Age too.  gv

Lee Estingoy wrote:
Guys,

I remember seeing a paperback book, probably from the publishers of one of the RC magazines, that had a series of technical articles covering various aspects of model design.  There was an article in it covering the basics of LE slat design.

I'd really appreciate a cite to the book or, even better a quick copy of the article scanned or faxed....

TIA,

Lee Estingoy
Overland Park, KS