I agree, I don't like their latest modification. The older site had better info was easier to navigate.

At 09:24 PM 3/25/2003 -0500, Andrew E. Mileski wrote:
Steve Meyer wrote:
I think Hitec wins the contest in Best web page with good information.

*chuckle* Actually, on my list it is one of the most confusing to navigate.

Though I was impressed with the first Hitec servo I ever bought,
and found the instructions inside the box described the pulses
the servo responded too.  That's a detailed spec.

--
Andrew E. Mileski
Ottawa, Canada