I was very impressed with the service at Dixie Pins. With the
great selection in .001 increments, one can get a rod to fit
their metric sized wing tube. No minimum order and they only
charge for shipping what the actual postage is! Great people on
the phone, too. They also carry rods that are a bit longer than
other websites I've come across. Quite convenient when trying to
replace a wingrod for a 4+ meter scaleship.

They get my business. No, I don't even know these people.

Blue skies,
Capn Crunchie