At 12:41 AM 4/4/2003 -0500, you wrote:
Bill -

Do they fit?
Can you afford 'em?
If yes, then they ain't overkill.

happy trails - Rob Glover
ps.- Pray for the troops. All the troops, on both sides. The leaders will get what they deserve.<<

Bill,

I agree with Rob here... biggest-strongest-best that can fit that is affordable rules..

BTW, even though the DS 281 is a rocking little servo I think there are many aileron applications in 2 meters that require more..

I'm liking the 368 in all wing applications right now..

FWIW, it looks like the DS 168 wing servo should be available quite soon if it isn't yet..

Greetings!

I'm looking for a small digital servo for ailerons on a 2 meter plane,
368's seem like a serious overkill.  Is there anything out there??

Thanks,

Bill

Take Care,

Mike Stump