Good design, and simple..  Flies for quite a while on the included battery. Very maneuverable.

Bill DelHagen
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
>From: "Chris Corven" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>To: "Soaring" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>Subject: [RCSE] Zagi Fixx
>Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2003 06:47:14 -0700
>
>Hi Guys'
>
>Does anybody have anything to say about the new Zagi Fixx. My son wants
>to buy one and I was wondering if it is as good as the advertisments.
>
>Thanks Chris Corven
>RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.

Tired of spam? Get advanced junk mail protection with MSN 8. RCSE-List facilities provided by Model Airplane News. Send "subscribe" and "unsubscribe" requests to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Please note that subscribe and unsubscribe messages must be sent in text only format with MIME turned off.