Here are photos of my first pass at making a stand...

http://www.mustangone.com/images/Stand2.jpg
http://www.mustangone.com/images/Stand3.jpg
http://www.mustangone.com/images/Stand4.jpg

I made a mod that involved making it higher...
http://www.mustangone.com/images/Stand5.jpg
http://www.mustangone.com/images/Stand6.jpg
http://www.mustangone.com/MySailPlanes/DaveCompulsion1.jpg

The drop at there rear of the 2 wing supports allows for deployment of the
flaps while the unit sits upright on the stand.

Both of the above setups fit in the back of my SUV.

I have since modified the stand, cutting the legs about 1" below the 'T's
and added slip couplers to the legs so they are now removeable and I can
pack this in a much smaller area.  I did this so I could store it at home
easier but it makes it the right size to go in a smaller car now.

Dave