From: Buzz Averill [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Sent: Thursday, May 29, 2003 8:20 AM

To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]; [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Cc: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Subject: F3J Finals site selection

As of June 29, 2003 The vote for the 2004 F3J team selection site

stands at 3 votes for the One Wing Low Squadron at Gainesville

Florida and 4 votes for the Rocky Mountain Soaring Association At

Denver Colorado. As Committee chairman, I abstained from voting

unless there was a tie.

Based on the 3 to 4 vote the 2004 F3J team selection finals will

be hosted by the Rocky Mountain Soaring Association.

Buzz Averill, Chairman, Soaring Team

Selection Committee

message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.