On 5/30/03 16:31, "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> I live down the road from Monticello in Springpatch, can you give details on
> the fly-in? date/time/ specific details as to location?

Here's the link:

http://horizon.hobbyshopnow.com/articles/1190.asp

Here's a link to the field layout:

http://www.scalesoaring.net/jr_aerotow_field_layout.htm

We have a good sized group coming from SOCAL (and NORCAL). Tony Elliot will
be there. Not sure if he is bringing the ETA or SB-10, but either one is
worth seeing. 35 foot span, scratch built beauties!!!