Hey Tom,
> I have a Sirius tester and it won't work with my 1100mah
> nicad TX packs, but it will do the 700's,  what's up with that?
> It will do my 1500mak RX packs though.
> Thanks,
> Dave

Dave,
I have no idea.  Even though I have used a lot of different chargers (and
sell quite a few), I have only twice used a Sirius and did not like it.  It
was a bit fidigity, even though it looked very simple.   I use the Multiplex
pico ($35) charger for 90% of my charging needs.  I am in the process of
testing the Titan from Hobbico, since it will do lithium batteries as well
as the nicad and nimh batteries.
A nicad battery is a nicad battery, but the Sirius chip may not be proberly
programmed for the 1100 packs.  Are your 1500's nimh?
I use 1800 and 2000 nimh packs in my Stylus.  Can do 4 to 6 hours of thermal
flights without worry (remember the 1 to 1.5 hours the original Vision and
Stylus packs would do?).  I am going to test out a custom lithium pack to
use for my 8 hour flight.  Looks like I might have a rechargeable pack that
will do 14 hours straight.

We need an electronics and battery expert (or Sirius engineer) to answer
your question though.

T&G http://adesigner.com/hobbies
32 Mount View Dr
Afton, VA  22920