From:   Steve Gibson [SMTP:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent:   Sunday, June 08, 2003 1:46 AM
To:     rc Soaring Exchange
Subject:        [RCSE] I found the aluminum X-mitter box !

 << File: ATT00161.htm >> Thanks to everybody who responded to my email
about buying the aluminum transmitter box.
Went to two Lowes.  Both said they didn't have it and had never seen it.  A
young employee then walked up and said, "we have about twenty of them in
boxes, near, not in the tool area."  The cases were in cardboard boxes so
it was easy to overlook them.  Most of the other toolboxes were not in
cardboard boxes.  They were out on full display.
Thanks,
Steve