This got long so I had to break it up into pieces, please try to read all 3
parts...

No problem D.O. - Thanks for correcting your earlier statements "for the
record" <G>. I did just check the links on my site and all appears to be
operating normally so you may have encountered a "glitch" (pun intended)
that stems from my provider. Sorry 'bout that!

But let's talk a little bit more about what the BC6 can tell you. Most of
us, after a period of time, have a "feel" for how our equipment responds and
have an idea of how it "normally" consumes power. If, at the end of a
flight, the BC6 appears to show an "unusually" low battery voltage, compared
to what you are used to, then that could mean any of several things...1)
binding controls, stalled servos, servos going bad, battery going bad, etc.
Whatever the cause, it would certainly be something that is worth checking
out rather than losing a plane (or worse yet physical harm to someone).