I've learned this, in some cases the hard way ($$$) and, over time, it has
proven to be a reliable way to approach the subject. A word of caution...On
this List we may tend to question how prone our aircraft are to glitches but
look at the materials used to construct some of our state-of-the-art
planes...Carbon Fiber, carbon rod, some metals, occasionally a bearing...All
conductors of electricity and all capable of generating interference. A
piece of carbon reinforcement that is cracked can sometimes be noisy as all
get out...Electrically. Switches tend to go bad intermittently. Wires and
plugs, the same thing. More glitches than what is "normal" is an indication
of a problem.

Don't get me wrong, the BC6 is definitely NOT the "do-all and be-all"
however, used and interpreted properly it can be a very useful diagnostic
and early warning device. Sorry for the soapbox, it's really a matter of
trying to help people gain a better understanding of the subject and their
options...

Regards,

-Sheldon-
YNT uDesign