--- Aerofoam <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> What is the best program for calculating motor, prop, gearbox,
> battery
> combinations???

I have 'em both, prefer electricalc. Actually you can take the formulas
from Bob Boucher's book and make a spreadsheet too (I did and I like
it), but it won't have the database of motor constants etc. Basically
the program will get you in the ballpark, then you experiment. Most of
the time, you can get in the ballpark without a program by figuring
watts/lb, looking at what others did, etc.