Sheldon,

Remember that the original point was about the Gas Gauge ability of voltage monitors relative to NiCads versus NiMHs.... apparently you think it is an opportunity to promote your product...

Here is my final commentary, my position, which is fact-based but IS my personal opinion, that you openly invite at your website:

"First let me make it very clear that I am the owner of YNT uDesign and, as such, do have a personal "interest", in the continued sales of my product--The BC6 Flight Monitor. I would still make the statements below regardless of my involvement with YNT uDesign  or any other company. I would never, knowingly, mislead anyone intentionally...while I believe my statements to be accurate they are, after all, my own opinion and, as with any advice, you should evaluate it--then form your own conclusion!"

 Anyone who has read your most recent post, and then reads your website information, can easily see contradictions between your statements here and the information you provide on your website relative to use of the BC6. In fact, they can see the contradictions within your post:
"Again, speaking to the BC6...Basically this is really no different than the little low fuel indicator in most vehicles. ....

The low fuel indicator in vehicles is calibrated to activate when a certain quantity of fuel remains - but the BC6 indicates the equivalent of the fuel pressure; your vain search for analogies to validate your statements only highlights the difference between NiCad and NiMH, again, one of the original points.

And a relevant contradiction between your post and your website:
"You're saying that "green or equivalent" means that there is enough for another flight...That is NOT what I'm saying."

But on your website you clearly state at:

"After each flight you should check the BC6 before shutting off your Tx and Rx. The BC6 will display the LOWEST voltage recorded during your flight and the number of glitches encountered during that flight. If any of the Green LEDs are on it is still safe to fly." (last sentence emphasis added by me for clarity)

You have clearly indicated your main interest is commercial in nature, which inherently taints any information you provide beyond verifiable specification and performance data.

Anyone who understands and practices proper care and maintenance of their RC battery systems, regardless of chemistry, does not rely solely on a voltage monitor. Most that don't understand, and use voltage monitors, rely on them as if it were a gas gauge - this from personal observation of several years.

I won't use any further bandwidth on this, as you have turned the subject significantly away from the original point, and further discussion would not contribute materially to that original point.

Bruce