Hello,

I use Entourage "Outlook for Macintosh" and setting up filters is basically the same for all operating systems, PC or Mac.

1. Launch outlook
2. go to the tool pulldown menu and select "Rules"
3. Select new rule
4. Give it a name, something like "abuse".
5. In the IF statement select "from" and contains "[EMAIL PROTECTED]"
6. In the Then statement choose what to do with it. I just have it moved to the trash or deleted items.
7. Make sure it is Enabled and click OK.

I hope this helps everyone out.

Cheers,

Kelley