----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, July 22, 2003 4:23 PM
Subject: Re: Visalia CVRC 30th Fall Soaring Festival Entry Forms

Hi Paul!
  Several people have had trouble getting the entry form. It appears that you have some setup options turned off on your browser. Maybe its ( control X) or 3rd party setup.  Anyway here is a word .doc that I copyied a month ago. The PayPal won't work till Aug 1st at 00:01 hour and you can use your credit card even if you are not signed up as a PayPal user.
   If you fill out the form (on the first) as you get to the end of a section on the form that say's submit. Don't go past it untill you have clicked on submit.I think you have to do it 3 time's going through the form.
  The form needs everything filled out, or it won't go through. If you don't have a timer enter (none or n/a) but type in something, Don't leave anything that requires info, BLANK.
  I will be receiving the info from the E-Bay form when you complete it. Our scorekeeper,CD,Web Master will also get the form info. I was the first one to use it and it works great.
Here is the link to the entry form. You can fill in the blanks and print it and then mail it.  http://www.cvrcsoaring.com/fall_fest_entry.htm
  If anyone wants a word DOC I can send it in a reply
  I hope to see you all there again.
        Larry Taylor Asset CD