For those who aren't familiar, there is a great list of hobby related book marks on the web. It's at:

http://isoar.ca/~andrewm/bkmks/

I have to confess, I'd not looked at the page for some time but did today and am again impressed. Andrew has reorganized the page into a user friendly format that's quite easy to use! Plus, it's arranged in a hierarchical format that's quite intuitive. I've got his page marked for reference anytime I'm looking for something.

Nice job Andrew!

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]