Just got home from, probably the best NATS that we have had to date.
Many thanks to the CONTESTANTS, and the Staff...
9 days of this stuff is just the start, Its gonna take me some time to get the LSF site updated with Pix and alike, but will keep you updated.
Congrads to Joe Wurts, who basically swept the NATS !! ; Larry Jolly Lee Gray Award Winner , and the wonderful Donors for the workers raffle.
More Later..
Jack

Jack Strother           LSF President
Loveland, OH            LSF 2948
                        LSF Level IV (ALMOST V)
                        CSS Silver
2003 LSF/AMA Soaring Nationals Event Director
http://www.silentflight.org

Automation Consultant
LOL