I did 12 launches (mostly due to bad landings, about 3-6 inches too short), Joe
did 11 launches on the first day (holes 1-9). On the second day I did 10
launches and Joe did 12 launches (holes 10-18). The record was/is 10 launches
according to the people who attended golf in previous years. So we did not set a
new record :-(
Joe did a heroic effort and made hole #16 (?) in one throw from the T that is
almost completely surrounded by trees. I did not want to risk the plane and did
a javelin throw on that hole. So theoretically it is possible to do the entire
course in 18 throws!
HLG golf is a lot of fun! Unfortunately we had very low attendance on the second
day :-(
Oleg.