>>a "referee" who could sound a hooter or something....if your Tx is on and
>>you're not flying SWITCH OFF !!!! when you hear that sound.

This is a good idea that couldn't hurt the situation. It will take some time to train the pilots but is worth doing and would costs nothing.

I'd suggest a horn, a CD HORN. If you hear the horn turn off all transmitters not flying planes. Simple and possibly beneficial. Couldn't hurt.

Bill Swingle
Janesville, CA
[EMAIL PROTECTED]