I've built a Solar powered RC plane. (See:)
Airplane:
http://www.rasdoc.com/splinter/DCP01224.JPG

Launch:
http://www.rasdoc.com/splinter/DCP01221.JPG

Proof it stays up...
http://www.rasdoc.com/splinter/ItFlies.JPG

It was built with the express intent to set some FAI world records.

I am specifically interested in setting the following three records:

N186 Distance in a straight line. (Currently 48.21km or 29.94 mi)
N187 Gain in Altitude. (Currently 2065M or 6773 ft )
N188    Goal and Return. (Not yet Set)

The aircraft I built is also capable of setting the following records for electric aircraft with
a combination of sources of current.

N193 Distance in a straight line.
N194 Gain in altitude
N195 Goal and Return (Not yet Set)

I currently live in San Diego and I need help finding an AMA CD that would be willing to work with me in Southern CA, or in AZ?
I would preferably like to contact someone that is familiar with he record setting process.
I've read the FAI checklist and i have both my AMA and FAI sporting cards/licenses.

The airframe is ready today for the distance records, and I'm planning on testing the telemetry
and higher power HAM transmitter needed to set the altitude record this weekend.

Any help or pointers you can provide would be very welcome.

Paul