Every now and then somebody makes a post on here about the terrific
support that Eric Sanders provides to Compufoil users. Here's another
one.

Some weeks ago, I moved my Compufoil from an obsolete machine to my new
laptop. It doesn't have a floppy drive, so Eric had to coach me through
the process of installing from a floppy on my home network. This
required several emails. Every time I had a question, he was back
within minutes with an answer.

Eventually, the installation seemed successful, so I turned to other
stuff. But yesterday when I tried to run Compufoil it began to crash
with mysterious messages. Again I sought help from Eric, and again my
emails were answered promptly. He sent me numerous test files and held
my hand until we eventually tracked it down to a problem with the
printer configuration.

If all software got the kind of support that you get with Compufoil the
world would be a better place.

Tony