I have a all SIlver Gemeni about 100" Res Plane for sale flys really great has Spoilers and a landing skeg ready for any contest Fuse has had a few repairs takes a "Good" winch launch also built nice...Full Flying Stab..
Comes RTF just add your Receiver comes with all the servos
Price is 300.00 plus shipping if possible from so cal
I bought this plane Used myself and did not build it myself.
It has won lots of "Wood" for me locally and would make a nice RES ship for someone who wants to fly RES etc..
Mike.M Team SWSA
Will be at Visilia also of Course..