> Batteries are dangerous the worst battery incident
> I ever saw happened when a bunch of sealed Gates D-Cell Lead Acid

I am now testing a plane using an 8amp 22v Li-poly pack and it makes
me very nervous. is it possible to put a fuse on the pack in case of a dead short?
The motor can pull up to 45 amps, but will normally only be pulling 8 to 20 amps.
What size would I use for short circuit protection?
I think it would be simple to solder an automotive fuse in series with the motor,
but I don't know what value.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com