I just put my new Extreme X tail together and weighed it on my trusty  digital fish
scale(if its good enough for Bacus, its good nough for me!) Out of the box I got 48
oz.  So what do we estimate built out?  An additional 16 Oz?  Man that plane is light
for a molded! It may come out as light or lighter than my Compulsion.  Can it take a
hard launch? At these low weights I begin to worry.
Thank, Walter

---
GG