I believe someone contacted me about buying an JR 8301 tranny. If you are
out there and you still are intersted, please email me, I think I may have
deleted your info. FOr anyone else interested, I have a 8301 about 2 years
old, with digital trims, and with a module. I don't have the receiver
crystal but those are easy to buy form hobby-people etc. 225 or best offer.

Rhett