Just got off of the phone with Tower Hobbies Customer Service(1-217-398-0007) about the problems with the Dynaflight BOT ARF design defect in the wing center section.
Since I bought the plane from Tower, they verified my purchase via my Tower customer number.  They are sending me a postage pre-paid sticker where I can send the remains of the plane and they will either issue you a credit or I believe you can get back in line for the re-designed BOT (Should be out in 60 days or so).  I don't know if you can just get a refund.
Steve Gibson