The CARA is now offered by Ed Whyte of Whytewings fame.  CARA features a built up construction using the latest in composite technology, but incorporating balsa wood where it works best.  The specifications include:

Span                        2 meters
Airfoil                        MH 32
Wing Area                637 sq inches
Weight RTF              33 ounces
Wing loading            7.8 oz per sq ft
Carbon Fiber and aluminum joiner system for the 4 piece wing.

The kit includes complete wood and hardware packages, CAD plans and a detailed construction book. You may cover it with any color you like.

Check my website   www.hilaunch.com for pictures.  The model pictured placed third in RES at the Mid-South contest.

Now for the special offer.  I have a kit that I will ship to the first person responding for the amazing price of only $149.00 plus shipping.  The regular price is $169.95 plus shipping.

Email Ed Whyte at [EMAIL PROTECTED] for more information.

Don Richmond
San Diego, CA