Paul Naton wrote :

I just posted some excellent photos of last weekend's SOSS aero tow event at Montague. Super site, lots of cool planes, good pilots. I learned more than a few hints on flying the tow!

Shot with a Canon D-30 digital SLR.

Page 1
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/zmontepicsone.html

Page 2
http://radiocarbonart.com/Pages/zmontepicstwo.html

Enjoy!

Wow! Nice shots Paul. That fuels my dreams. Thank you.

What will be your next video?

-- Louis Cimon 141 rue Mistral Beauport, QC Canada G1E 5V4

tel : (418) 664-1023
http://www3.sympatico.ca/louiscimon