Denny,
Sounds good to me. But, after a few minutes of the "World according to Gordy" they might put aside their diffrences and kick Gordys butt :)

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
Hey Bubba

.< I vote we lock Joshua and Chuck in a room and see who survives>

  I am in agreement here, BUT, in order to eliminate any problems I would propose this.
  I know Chuck a little and know that he is a strong willed individual in order to accomplish the things that he has during his life.  Joshua is also, obviously strong willed.  In order to ELIMINATE any possibility of a problem there should be a moderator like, say, maybe GORDY:-)

Denny Maize
www.polecataero.com
717-789-0146

Do you Yahoo!?