For those of you who purchased the laser cut BoT ribs, I was informed of a
problem with the 1/16" cut sheet.  It appears I only have one "B" rib and an
extra "D" rib.  I can have another "B" rib cut and sent to each of you, or
you can cut the extra "D" rib to make the second "B" rib.  I'll do what is
necessary to make this right.  I just need to know if you guys want me to
laser cut another "B" rib and send them to each of you.  Or, are you willing
to cut the extra rib to create the missing rib.  Let me know and I'll get
right on it.  gv