Good Afternoon,

       The assumption of GordySoar is that I am new to modeling.  Wrong, I have modeled since the early 40's when my uncles made glue by melting film with acetone.  Modeling cement was unobtanium during the war. Those were the days of Banana Oil, split bamboo and Jap tissue.  Then there was the progression through balsa stick and tissue, free flight, silk ukies, A1's, A2's and Airtrol (that never worked) in the 50's in Germany.

       In 1970, John Baxter LSF V #1, introduced me to soaring machines.  Beginning with a Lil 'T, then matriculating through Gryphons, my first experience with elevons and Mode I.  Mode I was common for people who built Heath Kits to get into radio control.  Multi channel radio was very expensive in the late 6o's

       Martin's designs like Dodgson's designs gave us a great deal for many years...  Because I am closer to seventy than sixty, my stable tends to give credence to those who have shown the way.  As an aside, I have the kit because Martin sent it to me to review, in '96.  My wife contracted cancer at that time and the review was never completed.  The plane wasn't either.

       My current stable of TD planes includes a Viper, specifically modified by Mike Fox for my lead foot, a V-gilante, a Sprite, a Riser from Hell a specifically crafted TD machine for a particular event and most recently a Genie, built by Harley Michaelis.

       I thought it needful to let you and the list know, I am familiar modeling with soaring machines.  Oh, I have been listed as a point of contact in my region, since '96 in RCSD.

       Christopher, in Omaha

       PS  Here's an image of me and my viper three years ago.