All,

How can one detect a bad cell in a battery pack ?

Problem is when loading the pack, it doesn't fully load, and the "first"
cells in the pack (starting from the positive connection)get warmer then
the rest. Do I have to desolder the whole pack or can the bad cell be
picked out without desoldering everything ?

Thanks,

Stefan.