John, there are two Sierras flying up here in
Minnesota with MRCSS.  I fly one of them.  I
originally bought it for slope and thermal flying.  I
am impressed with its thermal abilities but have some
more work to do before I am satisfied with its slope
performance (mostly linkage changes to get a better
roll rate).

The kit is a good value in my opinion.  Very good fit
and finish on the wings and fuselage, typical of Art
Hobbies offerings.  I would not consider the kit to be
an ARF however.  There was more work in the wing than
I expected.

The Sierra flies predictably and well.  It works in
light wind and does even better in stronger wind.  I
have provision for up to 20 oz. of ballast.  The wing
has stood up well to hand tow and winch launches.

Each of the two Sierras has placed first or second in
club TD contests.

If you have more specific questions about the plane
let me know, I'd be happy to answer them.

Larry Sorenson