Hi Guys,

I guess it is my turn to chime in here on this LSF Thing.  Just for the record I do
not think LSF needs to change a thing with it's current Voucher Format.  I do have a
problem though with all of the guys that keep talking about how they had to work for
their different LSF Levels.  I certainly hope I never consider going out flying my toy
airplanes along with a bunch of my fellow soaring nuts as Hard Work.  I am one goal
and return flight away from Level 4 (I started level one in the late 70's) and I can
not remember even one task as being hard work.  Sure have had tons of fun along the
way though.  Yeah I know someone is going to mention how hard it was to fly the 8 hour
Slope Flight for Level 5 and all that stuff, but hey who would not rather spend 8
hours flying rather than 8 hours working?  At the rate I am going I hope to maybe get
to Level 5 by time I am Harley's age.  Hell, I just hope I am still flying when I am
Harley's age.
Well that's my take on this thread.

See Ya,

Pat McCleave
Wichita, KS

> From: "DEBOER, Harry" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Date: 2003/10/14 Tue PM 01:59:31 EDT
> To: "'[EMAIL PROTECTED]'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: [RCSE] LSF
>
> Sorry guys but I don't know that there is a problem with the LSF program?
>
> The LSF program is operating just fine the way it is, I feel for those of
> you who don't want to compete in contest, but why mess with something that
> has roots deeper then most of the people in the RC soaring world.
>
> If there needs to be a sport division of LSF lets talk about that but please
> don't diminish the efforts of those who have worked so hard. If it came too
> easy to some of you then great but again please don't knock the other's
> efforts. In time I hope to be able to count myself among those who have done
> something very special and become a Level V pilot!
>
> Harry DeBoer
> LSF 6357 Level IV

Title: LSF