Tragi 705 cross tail NIB White over blue with blue faded tips. Obviously
perfect since it's new.  My Icons are just too good so will not be needing this
incredibly nice plane.  I have no idea what the availability is on these through
Tom but mine's ready to ship NOW!  No giveaways this time as I could easily
just keep it.  Still, it's a good deal at $1300 shipped between oceans.
Please, no hard time on this one guys, just really interested folks.  Anyone out
there got a light Icon they want to trade?  Bet not.  Thanks,  Randy McCleave