OK guys I need advice from the super geeks.(I know there are a few of you out there)
It is time for a new laptop (or a desktop AND a laptop) for Aerofoam.
I have been looking, but haven't made any firm choices.
It must have:
P4 at least 2.4ghz.
60 to 80gig HD.
Video inputs so I can use it in the field as a UAV monitor.
Good video performance for editing.
Good performance with flight simulators.
Good graphics processing.
onboard wireless would be nice.
Reasonable battery operation, 3 hours + would be good.
Nvidia video card with 64meg video ram for 3d CAD operations.

I am still hacking away on a 380mhz Compaq so I am seriously deprived,
if you can think of other useful features, let me know.
I was very impressed with the LCD screen on the new Fujitsu, it even looks
good from way off to the side, I would like to get that type of screen on
whatever I end up with. I won't even consider a pc with a celeron processor
and also won't buy a Compaq or HP.

Mark Mech
www.aerofoam.com