For sale:

JR 8103 PCM Transmitter (Pictures are posted at www.rcgroups.com on the electric classifieds forum)

This is the digital trim version equipped with a FM module.

It has been used only 6 times and it can pass easily for "New in the box" condition - there are absolutely NO scratches, dents or cosmetic imperfections.

Includes FM module unit and transmitter and receiver crystals for BOTH channel 50 and channel 16. The standard JR transmitter battery is included.

Includes a nine channel JR receiver.

Includes an official JR neck strap with spring hook.

Includes a detatchable red colored Rubber Ducky antenna with BNC connector.

Includes original telescoping antenna.

Includes manual, JR decal sheet (un-cut), and a copy of Sherman Knight's "Guide to programming the JR 8103."

Includes wall charger.

Includes frequency flags for channel 16 and a red antenna flag.

The original box and stryofoam unit is included as well.

Also includes an industrial grade plastic storage case which is lined on the inside with about 6 inches or more of both soft and semi-rigid foam. The case comes with a key for locking the clasps and securing the case and also features a carrying handle. A foam compartment has been custom cut to house the 8103 snugly and also contains a storage slot for the rubber ducky antenna. There is another slot which has been custom cut to house a Hitec Focus radio (two radios can be carried in the case). A third slot is available for field items such as stopwatches, sunglasses and field hats, etc. This case is manufactured to encase fragile and senstitive industrial hand tools.

Please note that the original servos and switch are NOT included since these were sold in the past.

I'm selling this radio since I'm converting to a Multiplex EVO.

Price $280.00 plus shipping.

Shipping to be via UPS with tracking number provided. Payment by money order. I can provide references if needed.

If you have any questions, please contact me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] or call 540-377-5737 after 4pm EST.

Never get a busy signal because you are always connected with high-speed Internet access. Click here to comparison-shop providers. https://broadband.msn.com